11.27.14 Lost but Never Forgotten

I wanted to make a post with pictures of the horses we lost in the fire. These horses were considered companions, friends, family, amazing athletes, and champions. The loss of these horses was huge. The devastation even larger. We still cry. We still talk about the memories. Together we've become stronger from this experience. New Vintage Farm is a family now, and we have a bond that many will never understand.

Dexter

Whoopee

Riley

Hamster

Confetti

Savvy and Dutch

Ellie

Cheyenne & Biscuit

Gringo

Banano


Clyde & Donkee

Valentino and Chaparra

Poncho









1 comment:

  1. So heartbreaking :( a barn fire is my absolute worst nightmare. My heart and my prayers go out to the owners of those beautiful animals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love hearing your thoughts! Please email me directly at ashley@mrsashleyandolivia.com if you want to connect!